The Hosted Appliance virtual dedicated servers (VDS) provide base guest server configuration tiers for our
customers hosted in our Hyper-V cloud network. Each base server configuration can be customized or upgraded often without
having to shut down the guest operating system. Unlike offers from our competitors, we provide true hypervisor bare metal
virtualization hosting service, utilizing Intel-VT technologies.
All service plans are fully managed. Our support engineers will work with you ensuring reliable and stable long term
operation of your IT assets hosted with us.
Benefits of Hosted Appliance VDS Cloud Hosting
- Full server control with root-level access.
- Scale up to 64GB of ram and 16 CPU cores with unlimited SAN storage.
- 1 Gbps burstable bandwidth.
- Hardened network design.
- Fully managed service.
- Redundant managed firewalls.
- Intrusion detection system (IDS).
- Managed backups.
- Timely support engineer response.
- Physical security, access control, and change management sytem.
- Operating system patching.
- Virus protection and automatic updates.